Possible Causes of Meniere's Syndrome
- Fluid in the inner ear
- Fluctuating blood pressure
- Head injury
- Ear infection
- Decreased blood flow to the brain or the inner ear
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Nerve disorders
- Arthritis (and other bone disorders, especially of the neck)
- Basilar artery migraine
- Tension Myositis Syndrome
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
- A sensitivity to salicylates, which are natural chemical compounds found in plant foods and used as an ingredient in certain products.
- Over-the-counter (OTC) drugs, prescription diuretics, tranquilizers, antidepressants, thyroid medication and antibiotics.
- Acid reflux may also be a cause, as reflux splashes into the esophagus, irritates the adenoids causing a blockage. If you have to clear your throat often, especially after rising in the morning, take it as a sign that acid reflux is a problem for you. You might consider placing something under your bed so you are sleeping with your head raised a bit, keeping stomach acid in your stomach instead of your throat. Acid reflux is a definite sign of digestive enzyme deficiency, by the way.
- Don't let others tell you muscle tension isn't the cause of your problems. Meniere's Syndrome may also be caused by underlying emotions that cause muscle tension trigger points. View my illustrated report, Ms. Musclehead, on the final pages of this e-book, proving how this is true.
Spiritual/Psychological Cause for Meniere's: There may be a refusal to see things as they really are. Therefore, what you see is distorted. Fear is a part of this picture.
Associated Chakra(s): 5th Chakra
Associated Aura Color Personality: Blue Aura Color Color Personality
Associated Energy Meridian(s): Small Intestine Meridian
Stress, colds, flu, acid reflux, weather changes, fluctuating hormones, dental work, muscle tension.
Also, see Natural Remedies for Tinnitus, Meniere's & Dizziness.